As many of you have noticed, we have a lot of landscaping items going on. To give everyone an update, Byrd’s Landscaping started in April and hit the ground running. They have been working hard on the turf trying to get areas to grow where there was just red clay before.
Our current project is multi-faceted:
- We removed all of the juniper that was dead.
- We removed all of the trees that were dead (the stumps will be ground next week).
- The unwanted Forsythia growth on the berm has been removed.
- The retention area on the garage side has been cut back.
- The trees up on the hill behind Pergola Place has been cleaned up at the base.
- In order to prepare for our roofs being replaced, we will be removing all of the Crape Myrtles on the non-garage side during the week of November 6.
- We are getting a quote to reduce the height of the Elaeagnus on the berm by the railroad tracks.
- We will be replacing the shrubs that were removed recently — in the Spring (getting a really good price at that time). We need to wait until planting season otherwise they will die.
We hope everyone is as excited as we are about all of the beautiful changes that are going on. Have a wonderful Fall!